Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hack your Girl Friend's mobile number- know the call and sms history of anyone

hack mobile
Hi, Now you can easily hack your Girlfriend's Mobile Number easily.
Sometimes you may be doubtful of your girlfriend's affair with someone. But you can not blame her. Because you have no proof against her. So buddy I am here to help you in this case. Now you can check whether your girlfriend is betraying you or not.You can check the call history and sms history of your girlfriend's mobile number.

All incoming and outgoing numbers, call time durations, call costs, sms cost, current balance etc. everything you can see any time but your girlfriend will not be able to know whether you are checking her or not. 
 Dear readers, this service is only available for Grameenphone mobiles only in Bangladesh.

To hack your girlfriend's mobile number just follow the instructions bellow:


1. First of all go to this link: Click here
2. Now click in the 'resister now' button.
Hack girlfriend's mobile
http://bdtechdoctor.blogspot.com/
3. Now create an account with valid information. Give your girlfriend's mobile number and your personal email. (needs to be verified both). Don't worry, just wait and see.
4. After registration successful go to your email inbox and verify your email address.
5. Now the most important task is verifying you girlfriend's mobile number. A verification code has been sent to her number and you have to get that code to verify her mobile number. It's so easy man. Just take her mobile phone for a minute while dating and get the code from her inbox.
6. Now login to your grameenphone account from here: Click here
7. Every time you login a session code will be sent to your girlfriend's number which you need to check her call history and sms history. But no tension buddy. Now I will tell you how to get the code each time just from your email. No need of your girlfriend's phone each time to check her call history and sms history.
8. Now keep your mouse pointer in the 'Manage My Service' menu and from the drop down menu click 'Lost Phone Baring' like below.

Hack girlfriend's mobile
http://bdtechdoctor.blogspot.com/

 8. Now click the 'Click Here' button to get the session code from your email.


Hack girlfriend's mobile
http://bdtechdoctor.blogspot.com/

9. Now copy the session code from your email and go to the drop down menu 'View Call Details' from 'Billing Service' menu.
10. Now Click the 'submit' button and paste the session code there. Then click the Submit button again. (Remember never press Enter from keyboard. This is a bug in this website)
11. Now you have got the full call history, sms history, call duration, call costs etc. everything in your hand. Enjoy buddy !!!

N.B. First time you will see empty call details because you have created the account just now and the server will start to record your girlfriend's history from today. So login again after one week or two weeks and you will see the history clearly. You will have the last 30 day's call and sms history and last 90 day's recharge history. Also you will have record of any day after 2-5 days later for the server takes 2-5 days to record the data.
Please place a good comment if you think it was helpful. Also comment if you face any problem.

Related posts:

10 comments:

Personal Site said...

Oh! What a great news it was when I really tested this trick myself today. It is an amazing post. Hope you will continue to share more exclusive post like these.

Banglar Bagh said...

Welcome !

karim said...

Khub Valo legese bondhu !!!!!! Eto buddhi kothao pao!!!!

TechSource said...

Kire etttttttto sundor post koi paili?????? Really amazing!!!!
Technology blog

Diken Haque said...

Thanks bro. It is really working. I checked my own number first. Now I will try for my girlfriend also. Hope she is not cheating with me.

zarif khan said...

Thanks for sharing this kind of intelligent post.

Habib Rahman said...

Amazing....... It's really work bro...

Md Rubel Hasan said...

I was successfull using your trick. Thank you so much. I want to learn google adsense. Please help me or please write in the blog. My email: Hasan.rubel9876@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi, I am Hafiz. I came to know that my girlfriend was cheating me.I am really very grateful to banglar bagh vai. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Thank you banglar bagh. I am now sure that no one is talking much time with my girlfriend. I am now free of risk. Now there is tension. I am grateful for this. But please continue your writing. I can see there is no recent post. Whatever, thanks again.