Sunday, December 1, 2013

How to redirect visitors automatically from an old blog to a new blog



redirect blog to old one
Hi, I am now writing on a very important topics. Very often we may have some blog site which has so much visitors or traffic. But you are giving your importance to another blog recently. So you need to redirect your visitors to your newblog. But how to do that? Is it possible at all?
Yes brother ! It is 100% possible. No tension while I am present. Just follow the steps below to redirect your visitors from old blog to new blog:


This is a very simple task. Just go ahead:
1. Firstly login to your old blog and go to your dashboard. 
2. Then click on Template as the following figure:

 

3. Then click on “Edit HTML” button as the following figure:

 



4. Now just add the following code just after the <head> Section.
  <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;url=http://bdtechdoctor.blogspot.com"/>
5. Then replace the Green color URL with your New blog URL. 
6. Finally just Save your Template.

All done. Now test the result. Just try go to your old blog site. But it will automatically redirect to your new blog.
Have much traffic from old blog now. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot brother. I was just searching this and you solved my problem. Thank you so much. It's really an amazing post.

Anonymous said...

Very useful post. I was feeling this problem. Thanks for sharing the solution.

Hasan said...

Very nice and exciting post boss!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Hacking Trick kobe diben vai?
I want to be a hacker. please help me brother. Please give me your mobile no. I want to personally talk to you. My mobile no is: +8801686458799